69 Puke Road, Kumeu
Plenty of opportunities to achieve income off this 8.76 hectares (21.6 acres) of future urban land. This land has been identified for future urbanisation and has been scheduled to be rezoned for development within the next 10 years. Council planning has identified a new Town Centre approximately 700 meters away from 69 Puke Road. While you wait for your investment to capitalise, income is achievable from:
– A good-sized family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and two living areas (rental appraisal available)
– Separate additional 3 bedroom house (rental appraisal available)
– Previously used as a chicken farm, three large sheds 1,000 m² (approx), complete with concrete floors, 3 phase power, water, and storage potential.
– Three bay workshop,150m² (approx) high stud, with 3 phase power.
– Well fenced paddocks offer great grazing opportunities.
– A well-established, profitable Christmas Tree business is also currently run from the property.
The family home enjoys numerous living areas including formal and informal living which opens on to a good-sized deck, great for entertaining. This much-loved character home features a good-sized kitchen which enjoys rural views over the property and a double internal garage. The residence is surrounded by mature, easy-care gardens and a swimming pool area with good off-street parking.
An on-site bore provides endless water, a great asset to any lifestyle.
This peaceful location is only moments to the heart of Kumeu whilst motorway access is nearby. For those that enjoy the outdoors, Muriwai Beach is only a short drive away, as is the Woodhill forest for riding.
Vendors are very realistic, as they are asking well below CV – act now!
Please fill out the form below if you would like to enquire about this property.